- A mentor coach for TRBO
- Sometimes coach HS fall or spring teams for TRBO partnering programs
Coaching & Basketball Experience:
- Head girls basketball coach at Thurston High School from 2005-2011.
- Assistant coach and JV Coach at Sheldon High School for Luke Roth from 2003-2005.
- Coached on the club circuit with Portland Elite Basketball Organization assisting Anthony Levrets & Velaida Harris (now the Univ. of Utah coaching staff) in 2004 & 2005.
- Earned a full-ride scholarship to play basketball at Portland State University where she graduated in 2002.
- Graduated from Sheldon High School in 1998 where she was a 1st team all-league point guard and four year starter. Led her team to an 8th place finish in the state tournament. Selected State FCA athlete of the year her senior year.
- Oversaw and ran various camps through out her coaching experience.
Educational & Training Completed:
- Seattle Pacific University Graduate level course completed for credit:
- EDPE 5153: Developing Your Point Guard
- EDPE 5154: Developing your Youth Program
- Level 1. Level 2. Level 3 of Positive Coaches Alliance.
- TRBO Efficient & Effective Practices Course: level ***
- TRBO Defensive Course: level ***
- Heads Up Concussion Training.
- NFHS: Fundamentals of Coaching
- OACA Basketball Clinic 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004
- Western Oregon Basketball Clinic: How to run the Dribble Drive Basketball offense, 2008
- Read and React Foundations Clinic by Rick Torbet in Seattle, 2009
- Proactive Coaching clinics attended:
- Parents Role In Athletics (2008 & 2015)
- Positive Conditioning (2008)
- Keys for A Successful Season (2015)
- Captains (2008)
- Coaching Youth Sports (2015)
- Life Lessons (2008)
- TRBO Coaches Clinic 2014
- TRBO Coaches Clinic 2015
Mentors worked or working with:
- Luke Roth (Sheldon HS Coach for 25 years)
- Velaida Harris (Lake Oswego HS, Lincoln HS, plus University of Utah & U of O coach)
- Anthony Levrets (University of Utah, Southern Oregon University coaches)
- Cheryl Brost (Sheldon Head Soccer Coach 2000-2002, Sheldon Assistant Basketball Coach, Crossfit Games Competitor)
Educational & Training Currently working on:
- Becoming a certified 3 Dimensional accredited instructor
Favorite coaching books, video & resources:
- Any & All John Wooden Books
- Mind Gym by Gary Mack
- Total Release Performance by Wes Neal